Is this a good match?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SleepingBear

Reaction score
I have been rearranging in my setup and bought a "integra research rda-7.1" as the power behind it all and got a Marantz AV8003 onroute to me aswell.

Are using Mosaic's as frontchannels at the moment, but are going to upgrade to a pair of Vantage. I have reserched alot to see if this would be a good fit and looked like one. But I also would like to hear what you guys would say about this combo as well. :music:

I have been rearranging in my setup and bought a "integra research rda-7.1" as the power behind it all and got a Marantz AV8003 onroute to me aswell.

Are using Mosaic's as frontchannels at the moment, but are going to upgrade to a pair of Vantage. I have reserched alot to see if this would be a good fit and looked like one. But I also would like to hear what you guys would say about this combo as well. :music:

Hola. The Vantages are one of the finest speakers on Earth. They will show your electronics. What I am saying is that you can use your Marantz with no problem to drive them. They have a super good sensitivity, so you can use all kind of low power amps to drive. On the other hand, the amplifier to drive the panels must be very stable, because it will drive a capacity load, not a resistive load like Magneplanar or inductive load as all the rest cone speakers. The best thing to do, is try it!. Trust your ears, and make your move, happy listening,
Roberto.

Back