New Member Dean Fox

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean Fox

Reaction score
I am a long time fan of Martin Logan. I just recently updated my ML Sequel II's to Vantage's. I also updated my Audio Research Classic 60 and SP 14 to a Boulder 865. I updated my Well Tempered Turntable (original model) to a Rega P9 with a Lyra Delos cartridge. I owned the sequels, audio research electronics and the WTT for over twenty years and really enjoyed all. I have a Arcam FMJ 33 CD player but I listen mostly to vinyl. I use Transparent Audio Super interconnects and speaker cable and a PS Audio Premier Power Plant. My new system exceeds the old in all respects and am looking forward to many years of enjoyment from it. I am also looking forward to reading other ML fans comments on their systems and how to make improvements...dean

Dean, Welcome ! ahhhhh.......Tehachapi, the famous 'railroad loop' (where the railroad actually climbs over itself), not sure if you ever wittnesed it but it's pretty cool.

BTW, sounds like some real nice upgrades that you've made, love the P-9 !

its been 20 yrs since ive heard vinyl. In fact all my records vanished. can someone pls tell me how it compares to CD's since its been that long ago. Is it the sound, the sentiment or both? BTW welcome Dean

its been 20 yrs since ive heard vinyl. In fact all my records vanished. can someone pls tell me how it compares to CD's since its been that long ago. Is it the sound, the sentiment or both? BTW welcome Dean

jojo, there are many threads here on the benefts of both. This one of the few times I'd recommend a search. This topic brings the best and worst out of many of us:D

Gordon

BTW Welcome Dean!

Fair enough Gordon. I can see the potential heated debates on this topic. Will search

Latest posts

Back